Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I am a storyteller. I write short stories, novels, and screenplays. None of them have been published yet, but I'm getting closer all the time. My uncle is a novelist, my friends are novelists and other media professionals. I am just getting ready to get some stuff out the door. I plan to be a publishing author within the next ten years. I HAVE published articles in magazines in the past, so I plan on keeping that going. It is time. A new update: I completed the first draft of the screenplay. Now to let it sit six weeks.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Brief Update

Well, I’ve finished over 30,000 words! I will finish this year. I am just hoping to have the story done by 60,000 words. My friend is still competing with me and we are both planning on finishing together. Things are going well. I introduced a character yesterday as an antagonist and I think he will end up becoming part of my protagonist’s party to his final end. I’ll see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home